Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hi!

  I feel like writing something here, because i didn't bring back my diary. Yep, i have a diary hehe! So...i'm in ipoh, visiting my opah. She's bedridden, because of stroke. It's sad, but i'm thankful that we're still given a chance to see and talk to her. Even though she can't talk, and i don't know if she can see us.

  I don't know how i feel about this one-week holiday. Because i'll have my final exam in less than 4 weeks. I'm struggling with this one particular subject, i love the subject, it could even be my favourite subject...if i didn't screw my tests and assignments. But i'll try my best, still :P Anyway...HAPPY GAWAI!

Hehe, that's all. Bye.

No comments:

Followers

My photo
ex-pasumian, ex-maresmartian, ex-smab(ian?). currently studying in uitm negeri sembilan. a twenty-two-year-old, and i am (still) loving spongebob.
Brighter Planet's 350 challenge